3.06.2009

Freaky Friday: Let him eat it before he beats it…


I want to take a poll of how many women had intercourse with their man before he went down on them. Then I want to ask the same group of women how many performed oral sex on their man before they had intercourse with them… ?

I feel like women can be hesitant about letting a man perform oral sex on them for the first time, maybe it has to do with how comfortable we are with our vulva (yes vulva not vagina, the vagina is the inside, the vulva is the outside which include the lips and clitoris) many women stray away from receiving oral sex because they are so self conscious, they worry they may smell, how it may taste, how it looks, etc…

This is very common which is why I am an avid supporter of masturbation and self exploration so you know what does and does not work for your yoni.Or maybe we are afraid he won't do it well, geez how many females had to persevere through some B-A-D head? Just had to gently push his head away and say "thanks baby that was nice" LOL!! And in that case you need to open your mouth and tell him what to do, how soft, slow, or fast to do it and use your hands to guide him.

Or maybe he doesn't seem interested in doing it, if that is the case and you want to try it, you should verbally suggest that he "tastes it." I'm sure he does not have a problem "suggesting" that you taste his!

Women may actually prefer intercourse over receiving oral sex because intercourse is more "intimate" but cunnilingus can be very intimate, sensual and empowering. Even if you prefer to only have intercourse sex I do not understand how true foreplay can occur without a little tongue action… I am going to assume that most women let him cut the cake before he licked the frosting, but maybe I am wrong, you tell me!

And remember, Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With my last boyfriend, I made the mistake of not asking for what I wanted and he REFUSED to ever go down on me (nevermind the fact that I would always give him his jollies) and then when he finally did, IT SUCKED. And because I was sick of him by that point, I dumped him and him not being able to service me properly added to his dismissal because I didnt care to direct him (He was an ass.) But my new boo didnt even ask me! He just went in for the kill! (I was just glad I had my Brazilian earlier in the day! HA!) And I tell you, I orgasimed 4 times that night! Just from HEAD! And in my entire relationship with my ex... I think I may have orgasimed 2 (and we did everything), each time I was drunk. And we went out for 2 1/2 years. (I know what the hell was I thinking?!?) Let him taste it... He might just like it and claim it! LOL Lettem' know Fool Proof Diva... LET THE LADIES KNOW

Anonymous said...

You asked, so quite bluntly here goes:

I have gone down on him both before and after sex. He has gone down on me before, and even during that time of the month, without a second thought. However, he has never gone down on me after ejaculating for some reason. I have to wonder if it has something to do with experiencing his own cum.

Anonymous said...

@ The first comment... you should pick up "He's Just Not That Into You". Really good book! And funny movie. When you said you were drunk most of the time, that reminded me of the book. On another note! Yesss he eats the box before intercourse and in between rounds on occasion lol. Orgasms truly are not the same without it. I also please my man, without a doubt. Sex is such beautiful thing when you know your partner in and out... physically and mentally.