2.13.2009

Freaky Friday: Intro to Erotica

Today's post is the first of more to come of this type it is about Erotica. We all may be familiar with the Zane books or whatnot, however, I wanted to focus on some artists and writers who have such a spiritual and somewhat profound understanding of the erotic that it becomes something that is as empowering as much as it is sensual.



The erotic is a measure between the beginnings of our sense of self and the chaos of our strongest feelings. It is an internal sense of satisfaction to which, once we have experiences it, we know we an aspire. For having experienced the fullness of this depth of feeling and recognizing its power, in honor and self-respect we can require no less of ourselves

The very word "erotic" comes from the Greek word eros, the personification of love in all aspects- born of Chaos, and personifying creative power and harmony. When I speak of erotic, then, I speak of it as an assertion of the lifeforce of women, of that creative energy empowered, the knowledge and use of which we are now reclaiming in our language, our history, our dancing, our loving, our work, our lives. --Audre Lorde


This Freaky Friday post will feature 3 black erotica poems, I categorized them into WARM, HOT, and FIRE regarding their degree of "heat" or erotic expression, because I understand all my readers may not be ready for the FIRE, or some may not be warmed by the HOT. So please enjoy, comment, and most importantly experience.

WARM

From Teach Me

Michelle Renee Pichon

i want you

to teach me

i'm ready to learn


i want you to teach me

the warmth of your breath

the weight of your body

i want to experience

the trembles heat

sweatfireiceconvulsionsgraspsthrusts

spasmsscaressescriesscreamuntil…

i

can barely

breathe

educate me with your

mouth tongue shoulders arms fingers

chest hips thighs legs feet toes


i want you

to teach me

i'm ready

to learn


class begins

right

now

HOT

Midnight Licorice Nights

P.J. Gibson

I want midnight licorice nights to find us

Sucking on the juice of our evening sup

Savoring the full course of the midday feast

Arms, legs, breasts, chests wet in the waves of love’s spicy sauces

I want the sautéed makings of morning’s rise to seduce our nostrils

And beckon us to dine again

Swallowing rounds of bursting orange on the sheets of the universe

I want to forever unfold the menu of you

Open the dish of chance

Sip the ambrosia of erotic litchi

Pithing and sweatshop juice

I want to banquet eternally in you and you in me

Marinating in the liquids of our joys

Simmering in the heat of

Cool blue flames of midnight licorice nights

Midnight licorice nights of you


FIRE

All in Good Taste

Nelson Estupinan Bass


You should, my love, let me have you all in good taste

naked: strip you piece down, if you please ,

to where, your beauty exposed, I would have you

laid back against the earth, tree branch and sky above


Mangos that they are, just let me suck at your breasts,

take into myself, drop by drop, the sweetness that you are

mounted, let me celebrate you with the nectar of madness

unrestrained, at the curve and the hollow of your waist


You’ll see then, and very much in good taste, too

how your body shivers and turns under tongue of fire,

how a sword cuts a softsweet path through your defenses.


Past those hidden locks, and full force, you’ll feel

how my sperm surges upward, a flood that reaches

its overflow at the ramparts of your high wallsBll in Good Taste




Thoughts? Comments?
Have any favorite erotica writers you're like for me to feature?

No comments: