2.06.2009

Freaky Friday Fact: Is That a Wallet in Your Pocket or Are You Happy To See Me?

Studies have shown that the more wealthy the man the more orgasms he gives his partner. According to a study conducted by Dr. Thomas Pollet, “Increasing partner income had a highly positive effect on women’s self-reported frequency of orgasm. More desirable mates cause women to experience more orgasms.”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article5537017.ece


I can see how this study may be true… I mean generally speaking... of course. I don’t know the specifics of the study but I would have to explore how do they define wealth and how do they rate the truth of the number of orgasms reported. Okay aside from the technical/ scientific factors, sex is best when you are relaxed worry free and a little intoxicated. Not being wealthy myself, I can only assume that they worry about bills significantly less than I do, it’s hard to have an orgasm when you are thinking about the household, bills, the kids… etc. Needless to say I make it work… but many working class households do not.

Also, considering the evolution of man in terms of mating, the women were most likely mate with the man who hunted down and brought home the largest beast. Perhaps, today women are not only attracted to men of wealth for appearance and status but also biologically maybe those juices get flowing a bit differently when there are extra zeroes in that salary.

To be honest I am on the fence about this study, because I personally think great sex and phenomenal orgasms can be achieved by everyone at anytime… But that’s another posting.

Happy Freaky Friday & As always make sure he covers his stump before you hump!!!

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree,When it comes to mating, every species on this earth has a "ritual", something to attract the opposite sex. Most commonly is the Male to the Female. The Female usually chooses the most powerful or flashiest in her eyes. Now of course, we human are more intelligent and sophisticated than the common beast, but the instinct is all the same.